Membership Policies and Code of Conduct
Silver memberships are $35 and gold memberships are $69.99 for U.S. for residents of the U.S. for 12 months and for residents outside the U.S. for 12 months. Acceptable forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Membership Policies and Code of Conduct.
The Duran Duran Fan Community was formed to bring the band's fans closer together and to provide an easy way for members to get access to Duran Duran ticket packages, early access to General Admission shows or preferred seating at shows that are not General Admission, exclusive VIP parties, occasional Meet and Greet opportunities with the band and content. No member is guaranteed a pre-sale ticket, meet and greet or a VIP package. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ALL SHOWS WILL OFFER PRE-SALE TICKETS OR VIP PACKAGES. Pre-sale tickets are allocated by the venues/promoters and although we attempt to get the best seats for the fan community there is no guarantee implied that the pre-sale will provide seats in the first 10 rows of the venue (unless specified in the package offering). Additional information and policies can be found on the Artist Arena ticketing page. The abuse of a Duran Duran Fan Community membership and those privileges included will not be tolerated.
• Refunds will be offered within 30 days of joining or renewing membership if a ticket or a VIP event package has NOT been purchased.
• Only one membership is allowed per person. If multiple memberships are found for one person, these memberships will be cancelled without a refund.
• Memberships, Presale Tickets, Packages, Merchandise or Services may NOT be sold and/or transferred. If a member is found to be selling his/her Memberships, Presale Tickets, Packages, Merchandise or Services, the membership(s) will be cancelled without a refund.
The purchaser MUST attend the performance
• Members are responsible for updating their information with the Duran Duran Fan Community. This can be done at any time by clicking on the ‘Update' link in the Member only section once you are logged in. You should also find your username and expiration in this area.
• Any behavior that is detrimental to Duran Duran, Duran Duran Fan Community, any employees affiliated with either, or any member of of the Duran Duran Fan Community will not be tolerated and includes but is not limited to (1) profanity or obscenities; (2) libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful mail, email, telephone conversations, message board postings, or personal confrontations (3) displaying any personal information about oneself or that of another including but not limited to address and telephone number. Any abuse of this policy will be grounds for revoking a membership. We reserve the right to remove any user generated content (i.e. forum posts or threads etc) for any reason at any time.
• Section 101, LLC and/or Worldwide Fan Clubs ("WWFC" reserves the right to revoke a membership to Duran Duran Fan Community without providing a refund, at any time, if, in the sole determination of Section 101, LLC and WWFC, the Companies determines a member has or might violate a term or condition of these policies.
• Except where prohibited, by purchasing an Duran Duran Fan Community membership, you hereby agree to authorize Duran Duran Forever, WWFC and Section 101, LLC to use your name, voice, portrait and likeness, including any statements, interviews or performances of you in any video, recorded, filmed, taped, and/or photographed material created by Section 101, LLC or and/or WWFC in connection with Section 101, LLC and/or WWFC photographing and producing video material related to your Duran Duran Forever membership (“the Work”). Section 101, LLC has the right to use the Work for any purpose, including but not limited to any related advertisement, promotion and publicity for Section 101, LLC, and/or WWFC and/or Duran Duran Forever, and to exhibit, produce, broadcast, distribute, and otherwise exploit the Work in whole or in part, through any and all means and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world into perpetuity. Section 101, LLC and/or WWFC shall have the right to edit, modify, add to and/or delete any or all of the material contained in the Work, including that material which contains your name, voice, portrait and likeness, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, you shall not receive any compensation whatsoever in connection with your services and performances in connection with or as part of the Work, the use and exploitation of your Work or the exercise of the rights granted to you herein.
How To Join
Please click on the "Join" button above to join on line using a credit card. You will receive a confirmation recognizing your date of membership as soon as we receive payment.
Memberships may also be given as gifts throughout the year. To give a gift, please email us at email@example.com
and we will contact you.
How To Renew
It is the member's responsibility to renew within the given thirty-day grace period. No exceptions will be made after the thirty-day grace period has ended. Memberships are not automatically renewed. The Duran Duran Fan Community will not accept requests for automatic annual renewal of memberships.
Click on the renew button below to in the “My Info” section after login.
Notification of Changes This policy may be revised over time as new features are added to the Duran Duran Fan Community. We will post the amended Policy prominently on our Web site so that you can review these policies.
We may require you to be a Member for over 60 days to receive priority for PRESALE and VIP TICKET PACKAGE purchasing for any existing or upcoming tour dates